Well, it’s that time again. Here’s my answers! (And I’m sorry about the lack of posting, life is even crazier now)
1. At the beginning of the year feast, who is the only person who rudely interrupts Dumbledore during his speech?
b. Professor Umbridge
2. Off what street is the alley where Harry first met Sirius?
c. Magnolia Crescent
3. Tonks’ mother had two sisters, both pure-bloods, and both left on the Black Family Tree. What are their names?
c. Narcissa and Bellatrix
4. What spell are the students studying in McGonagall’s class when Umbridge is doing her inspection?
d. The Vanishing Spell
5. Who comes to warn Harry and the rest of Dumbledore’s Army that Umbridge and her group of followers are coming to break up their meeting?
6. Who are the members of the Order that met Harry Potter in the Dursely’s house during the summer before his fifth year?
c. Alastor Moody, Nymphadora Tonks, Kingsley Shacklebolt, Elphias Doge, Dedalus Diggle, Remus Lupin, Emmeline Vance, Sturgis Podmore, Hestia Jones
7. Moody used the Disillusionment Charm on Harry.
8. Which of these Death Eaters is Sirius related to?
d. All of these
9. At what age did Sirius leave his home?
Answer: ___16_____ (Number)
10. How many of the original Order members were killed (don’t include those who disappeared)?
Post these pictures to your blog. They must either be posted or linked to from your blog in order to receive points.
Nymphadora Tonks/Remus Lupin
I’m going for a twofer here, because I LOVED this picture: