Wow… I actually had to do a little research, as for some reason I forgot to add a few of my housemates to my google reader. Whoops. Rectified now!
1. Which Ravenclaw does not like games?
2. Who is taking a course in Remedial Magical Symphony?
HEY! That’s ME!
3. Who got 3 puncture wounds in the bottom of her foot by stepping on a hair brush?
4. Who was formerly employed by the Ministry of Magic?
Emma Diggory was… in the US.
5. Who has been enrolled in a Magic Fibres Class in order to learn to knit?
Stuart Cauldwell – I’m sure he’ll love it, even though he didn’t want to at first.
6. Whose mother is a squib?
7. Whose father is an auror?
Chrysta the Cursed
8. Whose room smells like wet wool most of the time?
Elanor Cadogan, Emma Diggory, and Chrysta the Cursed – phhhhyew!
9. What Ravenclaws spent time in the infirmary for allergies?
Our poor prefect, Wisteria Lovegoods 😦
Agatha Vablatsky as well…
And Minee seems to be on her way there right now!
Poor Eagles! I wish they could soar above the pollen! Me too, although this year it’s not so bad.
10. Whose wand is made of holly with a kelpie feather?
My roommate Hydrangea MacDuff!
11. Whose mother was a Ravenclaw and father was a Hufflepuff when they met at Hogwarts?
12. Whose silencing potion backfired?
Emma Scrimgeour, Andromache Tonks, and Patonga Pinkstone’s group effort
13. Who has purple hair?
Andromache Tonks! GO FIGURE! 😀
14. Whose son attends Hogwarts?
Emma Diggory’s son is at Hogwarts Pre-school… does that count?
Yay! Done! Now I can get back to working on some new beady things! I’m so excited, they’re so pretty, and I think Wisteria’s sister Fleur will LOVE some of them!